Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hi! I'm Freckles

Hello folks, this is Freckles hijacking Jodie and Coco's web log. If you don't know me, here's a picture.

From Freckles Blog 2


As you can see, I'm a chocolate Lab much like Coco. In fact, we're often mistaken for each other around the house. I've gotta tell y'all that I am having the best time here!!! I've put on some weight and my puppies are all doing well.

From Freckles Blog 2


From Freckles Blog 2


From Freckles Blog 2


From Freckles Blog 2

I know what you're thinking.......you've never seen such beautiful puppies. You are right! They have been excellent puppies, though we're starting to grow apart. You see, they are getting teeth, very sharp teeth and I am getting sore, very sore. Fortunately, Helen has them almost on all solid or semi-solid food and it saves a lot of wear and tear on the Mama.

I'm having a heck of a time. Just within the last day or so I have been admitted to "the pack". When Jodie and Coco are let out to do their business I'm allowed to go along without the leash. Oh, how we race up the back yard! Last night I actually scared up a rabbit. At least that's what Paul said. I've never seen a rabbit so I didn't know what it was for sure. I have so much room to roam in that it's unreal. The puppies are in a corral, but I can go in or out as I please, so I can have some quality time away from the pups.

I know that this is bad, but I've also been introduced to the BIG BED. Coco and Jodie have been getting up there all the time I've been here, but last night I was allowed up there and it's pretty nice. It gets a bit crowded with Coco, Jodie, Paul, Helen, AND me, but it's so nice to part of the family.

So for all of you who may have heard of me, I'm having the greatest time!!!!!

Perhaps I'll get a chance to hijack the blog again.

Freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment