Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Freckles again!

Hello again, up until today I've been having a SUPER time, I mean absolutely great! Paul and Helen have treated me so well and my puppies are growing by leaps and bounds. We even play together now that they are so active. Even Jodie is taken with my puppies.

From Freck's Blog 2


From Freck's Blog 2


The puppies have their periods of hyper-activity quickly followed by periods of deep sleep. They find that a toy or two is very comforting.

From Freck's Blog 2


From Freck's Blog 2

As I was saying, things were going great. I spent over an hour running around the pool with Jodie and Coco, although I didn't actually get in the pool, except once a little by accident. Then, Helen took me outside to play ball. This is new to me and at first I had no idea what she had in mind. I have watched Jodie and Coco play fetch, but I didn't think I could do it. Well, with Helen's coaching I soon caught on and now I fetch like a pro. As long as I don't have to compete with the others for the ball. They are much too zealous about running after and getting the ball.

Then, the roof fell in on me! Helen decided to waterboard me! I thought we were getting along just great when she subjected me to something she call a BATH! Ugh. How Nasty!

From Freck's Blog 2


You can see from this picture that Paul picked me up and placed me in the tub. Then Helen poured water and stuff over me. I didn't like that at all! Finally the torture was over and they rubbed me all over with towels and that wasn't so bad. I wouldn't want them to know, but it was actually pretty nice!

If I can get the computer away from Helen and Paul, I may be able to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment