Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our Buddy Riggs

Would you believe that Coco and I received a comment on our blog a couple of weeks ago? Yup, we heard from Riggs, a handsome black Lab for Missouri. Did I mention that he is HANDSOME!



Yowza Riggs, Jodie and I are a couple of lonesome Lab ladies here in Florida. We have a good supply of cookies and treats and a pool, so if you should ever be in our area, you should stop by.

Coco has a lot of enthusiasm, but our life is much like yours, where we will soon be on the road. It works for us. Naturally, being Labs, we love the water and have been swimming all over the USA and Canada. We even got to swim in our homeland, Labrador and Newfoundland. When you feel the water temperature up there, you'll see why we're in Florida. We are a bit spoiled.

I don't think we're spoiled, Jodie. Pampered a bit, but not any more than we deserve. You've got to remember that we get to swim in the pool because we're not allowed in the lakes and ponds due to the alligators, though I swim like a fish and think I could out swim a 'gator.

Oh you silly fool, you can't even out swim me. Well, nice seeing you Riggs. I hope we cross paths sometime.

That goes for me too!

1 comment:

  1. Jodie& Coco, sorry about the delay in answering your blog , but they didn't give us the update, Dad says he follows your blog for me ,but he missed this one, he is putting your new address in for me. I really hope we get down to Florida to see you and meet you guys someday, Dad says after the house is sold we will live in hs trailer, Him & Mom and me,he said maybe we will stay in Mississippi for the winter where his neice Tammy lives, she is one pretty lady like Mom. Anyway, I told you I think both of you are cute, so don't fight over me, I will play with both of you, ne more thing, do you guys share toys? Your MO buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete