Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Surprise!!!!

Wow! Just a few days ago Jodie and I heard from Brooks and tonight we got an email from Talulah. She living in Fort Pierce and seems to really be enjoying herself. She is becoming a real beauty and is working on her permanent teeth.

I guess, Coco, that she's chewing everything in sight and though we haven't heard, I'll bet all her brothers and sisters are doing the same thing. Oh, the old days, when I used to get scolded for "putting the bite" on something I should have avoided. How about you, Coco?

Of course, that goes with the territory. We both came to the Tempesta house as adults, so we did no chewing, but if you check, you can see the results of Sandy on the coffee table and on some of the doors. For those of you who don't know, Sandy was the Tempesta Lab some years before we came here. We never met her, but we've seen her picture and, of course, her teething areas.

Enough about us and Sandy. Below are a few pictures of Talulah.

From Talulah


From Talulah


From Talulah


As you can see, she is one adorable pup. Hi, Talulah!!! Yeah, Hi for me too!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,I'm Rigg's, short for Riggen,I am a black Lab one year old and I saw your blog, my Mom and Dad always write about me in their Blog, http://samdonna-5thwheelvagabonds.blogspot.com/ maybe you can get your Dad to show it to you. I have a great Mom & Dad and I am always getting into mishief, my Dad tells everyone I'm a real Dennis the Menace, What's that, have you guys ever heard of it, it must be nice cause everybody laughs and gives me pets and lovin when they hear it. Well I'll talk to you again maybe someday we might meet each other in a campground or somethin.

    ReplyDelete