Monday, July 13, 2009

Mo' Swimmin"

We've been getting in a LOT more swimming at this campground in Nova Scotia. The last two time have been great because we had the water to ourselves. Today we found a new away to get EVEN MORE swimmin'. The secret is MUD. Yup mud. The old man has been taking us up the off-leash trail from time to time and we usually just run up the trail and back, up and back. This morning we discovered the sides of the trail. I found a little stream that ran alongside the trail and I went in, bit the old man didn't get upset. Of course I only got my feet wet.

Yes, Coco, you only had your feet wet. I discovered the mud. One quick jump and I was covered half way up my body. It was neat mud, too, black as tar! I thought that the old man would go to pieces, but I didn't even notice him react. The point is that instead of running the trail, doing our business, and then being brought back to the camper, we were brought to the lake and urged to go for a swim. There were no yellow, furry balls, but there was a stick thrown and that will also get a response from us. Coco is usually pretty good about fetching and dropping so the old man can throw again. This time Coco wouldn't let the stick go and she kept it away from him and me! We swam into the lake and I tried and tried to get the stick, but as I'd get close, Coco 'd turn around so the stick was out of reach. Bummer!

Tit for tat, Jodie, tit for tat. Keep away is usually your game, so I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine,Ha, Ha, Ha.


From Mo' Swimmin


From Mo' Swimmin

No comments:

Post a Comment