Friday, July 10, 2009

Swimmin"

Yay! Yay! We got to a new campground today and what a campground it is. Lots of kids and dogs. A real "off-leash" hiking trail and Ta-dah........a pond where we can also romp off leash. We hit the water with a speed you wouldn't believe. I can't remember if the water was cold or not, but it sure was wet. I don't think it was too cold 'cause there were a bunch of kids in the water.

Yup, I was thinking of introducing myself, but Mom kept throwing the ball and I kept chasing it. I don't know why I do that, but I do. Mom threw the ball over and over and over until I was completely worn out. A towel rubdown never felt so good. Even Jodie was dropping the ball for Mom and then chasing it back in the water. We had a busy time and the bed sure felt good.


From Swimmin'


From Swimmin'


From Swimmin'


From Swimmin'

No comments:

Post a Comment