Monday, July 20, 2009

Do I Look Bored???

From Maine


The answer is yes! I am bored! This road trip is getting a bit old. The last few places we stayed were near the water, but the water was off limits. The bi-peds don't care for the rain and fog, but they don't realize Jodie and I don't mind a bit. Rain, river water, ponds, lakes, sprinkler systems, road runoff, it doesn't mater, water is water.

I guess that you can see Coco is still a whiner. In fact, this campground was very empty, so we went out to play fetch shortly after this picture was taken. Of course, we had a minor problem with the old dude because he only had one yellow fuzzy ball. Ha!!! Just let him try to find it. Coco and I made an end run around the laundry and dropped the ball on the other side. He asked us to get the ball, but we didn't even listen. Course, he took us back in right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment