Sunday, August 23, 2009

OOPS! We did it again!!!

Yes, Jodie and I are in the doghouse again. The day started out fine, breakfast as usual and then we were let out to do our business. Of course we did what we had to do, but it was early and not hot, so we stayed outside for awhile. I am a dog and I have to do what my instincts demand. So I went back to the mushroom thing that smells so nice to me. A quick roll over the thing and I was smelling pretty good. Jodie came over and took a sniff and she did a roll over the smell too. AHHHH, it doesn't get any better than this.

All was fine until we went in. Then Mom had a conniption fit! I can't understand why she hates the smell of the mushroom. It's a natural smell. It's as natural as the green apple scent that SHE chooses to wash us with. I may bitch, after all, I am a bitch, but I enjoy a bath so the "punishment"is not much of a deterrent to us. A nice bath, a quick blow down, and a brisk rub with a towel. I hope that mushroom will still be there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment