Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Guess this is Good bye!!!

Today is my last day with my foster folks, Helen and Paul. It is with mixed emotions that I say good bye to my eight beautiful pups, my great friends, Jodie and Coco, and the folks that made this all possible.

From Freckles Blog 2


I will miss Helen and her attention and how she showed me how to play ball. We had some good times together and I'm sad.

From Freckles Blog 2


So, in a little while I'll be going home with Olive and Frank. I met them a couple of weeks ago and they seem like really nice people. I won't have Jodie and Coco, but I'll be getting ALL the attention there, with no other dogs or puppies to share in the affection.

The last few months have been very rough on me, but the last few weeks have been grand and I look forward to this new chapter in my life. I will do my best to make Olive and Frank very proud of me.

Bye to all,

Freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment