Friday, December 18, 2009

Life After Freckles

Hello from Jodie. Things are starting to get back to normal now that Freckles has moved to her new home. I think Freckles is going to be fine. The people who took her away were VERY friendly to me and Coco and you just know that people like that are fine. Of course, Coco and I are not shy about greeting guests, but some take it better than others.

Yup, everyone knows I'm a licker. It's something I've always done and I probably always will. Some people don't like it but Frank and Olive didn't mind a bit and I really like that in people. We had a good thing going with Freckles. She was an excellent pack member and she was fun to be with. Another good thing is that she had a deep, loud bark and when she wanted a cookie, she let the folks know. They were very free with the cookies while she was here, trying to fatten her up a bit. Well, when she got a cookie, we got a cookie. Nice, huh?

I have to admit that I may have added a few ounces while Freckles was here. I did notice that her dish always held more food than mine and Coco's, but that was because she was eating for nine, at least at first. I also noticed that the cookie train has slowed down quit a bit since Freckles left, but I'll not complain. Coco and I both hope to see Freckles again one day.

That, sounds good to me. We still have the puppies and all that goes with them. Most of the time we're separated so we don't get a good chance to play. When we do, they are a bit uncoordinated so we can't run too much. With all the canine bodies around here, the folks have been pretty good about giving us our normal share of attention. Horning in from time to time to make sure works too.

That's all for now from four legged duo at this address.

No comments:

Post a Comment