Thursday, April 15, 2010

And another great day!

What a grand day we're having today! We went for a LONG walk in the woods and is sooooo much fun. The woods are full of wonderful scents and I know that there are a lot of animals around. Unfortunately I only recognize the scents of Jodi and Dad, but there are TONS more, believe me.

And, we get to run and run and run. I also smell a lot of woodland critters, but I'm not sure what they are. It's just interesting to know that they are out there. We don't see them, so they must come out at night.

Perhaps they come out early in the morning or late in the afternoon, Jodie. We are hear at 1:00 PM because this is when we were allowed over here, but 7:00 Am or PM would be a lot more comfortable.

I agree, but then we get to come home and jump in the pool. A romp in the woods and a jump in the pool are just what we need. Throw in a rare steak for supper and life would be perfect! That's enough for now, I'm going back in the pool.

Watch out Jodie........CANNONBALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment