Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back in the Pool

My ears have finally healed enough that I can go back in the water and what a day I had. First Mr. Paul (I'll tell you about the name later) took me and Jodie outside and played fetch. The weather was perfect and I was hot, catching several balls in the air. Every time Mr. Paul would throw the ball, Jodie would run beside me trying to force me away from the ball, but it never works and I ALWAYS get the ball.

She always gets the ball because that is the SECOND ball. I get the first ball and keep it in my mouth, but enough of that. When we got all worked up and hot, the Dad ( We'll talk about the names later) opened the door to the pool and in we went. Of course Coco immediately jumped in the pool to get a ball while I went down the stairs like a lady and swam a lap or two.



From 2010-04-10

From 2010-04-10

Yeah, the "Lady" will rarely fetch a ball in the pool. She just wants to get her chops on a ball or toy and keep it.

Ok, that may be true. I prefer to "swim" when I'm swimming and when I play I like to play tug with a rope or toy. In fact, I had a great time playing tug with the Dad, though I think it tires him out.







At any rate, we had a grand time and we always do in the pool. I'll go in the pool no matter what the temperature is, but it's nice and warm now and that's what I like best.

Me too, I love the pool, but I'm a swimmer and enjoy a comfortable paddle around the pool a few times. The Dad would throw the ball for Coco and play tug the rings with me and we were having a perfect day.

Right!!! Now, about the names. Apparently Mr. Paul, or Dad or Miz Helen or Mom has been reading our blog. Moreover they choose to censor what we write.

They feel that Coco and I have been a bit.....sassy..in calling them the old folks or the old man and old lady. So if we continue to use degrading terms, we will lose our computer privileges. We would miss the computer. Besides our Blog, we see pictures of all kinds of dogs and get to see some pictures of the dogs who were just puppies not long ago. So we will be nice and call the folks what they want.

Works for me, Jodie, as long as they don't know what we call them in private. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jodie and Coco, This is Rigg's, boy are you guys lucky, you have a pool to swim in,wow, I wish we had one, My Dad said he used to have a 1/4 acre pond in the front, that's what Duke the Lab they had before me used to swim in. He said he had to fill it in when all the farmland around us got developed into subdivisions. What is Developed? Anyway now the only time I get to swim is when we take the camper to the lake or a river then Dad lets me swim with him. I olove being in water, But you know that I'm a Lab like you. Dad 7 Mom said we are going to start staying in the camper all the time soon,Fulltiming whatever that is. So maybe I will have more swimming soon. I Hope I get to meet you guys someday. Your buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete