Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Turn With The Camera

I got to the camera this morning before Jodie so it was my turn to learn how to take pictures. Like Jodie said, it's a lot more difficult than you'd think, especially without the opposable thumb. However she was sleeping in, as was everyone else, so I had plenty of time to experiment. The camera doesn't always see what I see and that's a problem I'll have to over come.

You thought I was fooling with you when I said it was difficult to operate the camera. Now you know how it is.

OK, I already admitted that. However, I was having a great time and took a lot of good pictures and a lot of garbage too, but you'll never get to see them. What I hadn't considered was the CENSOR!!! Yes, the old m....er Dad views the pictures and he determines what pictures we can post. He didn't like the picture of him running around in just his underwear. Mom didn't like the picture of her as she was waking up. Dad deleted ALL my pictures and took the camera away for awhile.

Great job, dopey, I was having a good time with the camera and I wanted to get comfortable with it before our trip. What were you thinking.....Dad in his underwear! Mom with her hair all mussed and just waking up from a deep sleep. You were asking for it.

I WAS NOT asking for it! Don't you see what they watch on TV, all those silly programs with people falling or doing silly things? My pictures were priceless. Too bad we don't have a video camera. We could turn some of the videos in this house into hard cash and buy a ton of Meaty Bones.

I really don't think you could get the video past Dad. Did you see the look on his face when he saw the pictures on the computer monitor. I could almost see steam coming from his ears when that one in his underwear came up on the screen.

Yeah, I had trouble keeping a straight face.

I personally think we'll have the camera back in a day or two. He just wanted to make sure that we pay more attention to what we're doing and not take pictures that will embarrass anyone.

What fun is that? OK, I'll try to do better, but I'm still going to try to sneak in a surprising picture from time to time. He's getting old and he may miss one.

I don't think that will work until we learn how to upload the pictures and post them in the blog.

So..........we'll have to learn to do that. Jodie, this is a matter of free expression. He is smothering my creative talents.

You know Coco, you're starting to sound like a nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment