Friday, April 23, 2010

The New Camera

Well, Dad gave me one of his old cameras and I'm....

He gave US a camera Jodie, and you've been hogging it!

OK, Dad gave us a camera and I'm not hogging it, I'm just learning how to use it so I can teach Coco. It's a bit more difficult than I thought it would be.


From Dog Photography


This is Coco, of course. The camera doesn't always see what I see as it cut off most of her head. You can see that this is more complicated than I thought and it will take me awhile before I can pass on my photography knowledge to Coco.



From Dog Photography


This is another one of Coco, but I think she moved as I took the picture.



Here is Mom at the computer. I don't know how this happened. She didn't jump as I took the picture, but I SWEAR I could see all of her in the camera TV. As you can see, there is more to learn.


This is my favorite toy right now. Dad plays Tug with me. Sometimes I get it away from him and I run around the pool with him chasing me. I really like that. My favorite toys used to be stuffed animals, but when Coco moved in she chewed then all up. When she got into the stuffing, the folks would throw the animal away. I think it was because she swallowed some of the stuffing.

Nah, I never swallowed any stuffing. That's an old dog's tail. You gonna let me have the camera now?

It's too complicated for you right now, Coco. I'm studying it and when I get better at it I'll be able to teach you.

All you have to do is show me how to turn it on, then get out of my way. I may be another Ansel Adams when we get to Alaska.

Ansel who?

Ha! And you think you're a photographer. You're just a snap shot taker. When you see some of the pictures I will take of the Alaskan landscape, it will be.............artistry.

Humbug, chase me and try to get the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment