Saturday, June 13, 2009

BORING!!!!!!


Jodie and I are getting a bit bored with the status quo around here. For a while we've been very busy, but lately the old folks leave us to spend time with other humans. We still get out walk in the woods, and we had to find a way to make the walk more interesting. Since the old man got lost that day, he takes the same old trail day after day. Jodie and I improvise by running well off the trail. Jodie will go one way and I run the other. The old man has no idea exactly where we are, but he makes so much noise that we always know where he is.

Yeah, Coco most of the time we know just where he is, but every once in a while he will just stop and stay still, often hiding behind a tree. That gets us interested and we have to find out where he's gone. I love romping in the woods, but I want to always know where the old man is. Not that I'm afraid of anything,(well, maybe the vacuum cleaner hose), but I want to be able to protect him if necessary. A dog has to remember where her chow comes from.

A good thing is that the weather has been nearly perfect. It has rained most of the time for over a week, and there are puddles everywhere. You don't even have to tug at the leash to get to the puddles because they are so close and so numerous. Even running through the grass and wood s gets us SOAKED! So after we've had our run and done our business, we go back to the camper and get a very thorough rubdown with a towel. AAAHHHHH!

Two days ago I found a way into the box of cookies inthe bedroom. Jodie may have had a bite or two, but I got most ofthe cookies. I even got all the crumbs off the bottom of the box. They don't call me "The Vacuum Cleaner" for nothing. Unfortunately, I notice that the new box of cookies has the cover still on. You can't fool the old man all the time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment