Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just a note!

Hello everyone, Coco and I didn't do much for a few days. Mom took off to spend some time with Roz, and Dad was consumed with work on this rolling home. We were fed, walked, and given limited affection at night, but little exercise. Then we moved to a new location yesterday and we are allowed to run without having to drag Mom or Dad along. GREAT!!! It's all wooded and we see no one on the trails. I'm sure that Dad won't mention this, but this morning we got lost on the way back. We heard a chainsaw in the distance and found our way to a crew working in the woods. Unlike him, Dad asked directions and we headed back to the camper. Please note that on the way back, Dad insisted on leashing us and leading the way. Otherwise, we would have had him on the right trail.

Yup, Jodie's right again. It's a good thing that we look out for him as we do. I had an interesting night two nights ago. I awoke with the feeling I was falling. That was because I WAS falling. It was a stupid thing to do, but I was on the bed with dad and I rolled over, falling off the bed and crashing against the venetian blinds. The noise woke me up mid-fall. Surprise, surprise, it woke up the Dad and you should have seen the look on HIS face!!! Well we all got back to sleep and would have slept soundly if Jodie hadn't pushed against the radio later. This time I awoke with the shock of extremely loud static and again you should have seen Dad's face!!! What a riot! As for getting lost today, I'm not blaming the old man. We were coming up on a muddy pool and he probably thought that we would have jumped in. Of course, if he had NOT leashed us, we certainly WOULD have dashed for the water, muddy or not.

More later from the Labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment