Sunday, June 21, 2009

She's Busted Again!!!!



My naughty comrade has been busted again. No, they didn't catch her in the grass. This time they caught her raiding the cookie box. We get a super sized Milk Bone biscuit every night. They are kept in a box under the edge of the bed. It's a tight fit and the old folks thought it would be secure. Ha!! That's a joke. Coco is not some dumb chocolate! Last week she got the box out and finished off all the cookies that were left. She didn't get sick because there were not many cookies left. So the folks put out a new box, only this time they didn't cut the top of the box. They'd slide the box out, open it up, and give us each a cookie. Then they'd close the lids and slide the box back, safe and secure....or so they thought. I unwittingly gave it away because I heard the crunch of cookies being eaten and got up to investigate. I'm a big cookie fan, too. Well,Mom saw me and went to check it out. She caught Coco red pawed. The great cookie caper is over for now as they are now stored in the shower.

You know, Jodie, you can be a big pain in the tail! If you'd had half a brain, you could have quietly come in and helped yourself to some of the cookies. I did all the work of getting the box out and opening the lids. There was plenty to go around. Who wants to stop at just one. It's like humans and Lays potato chips or me and grass. Our two legged waiters think they have beaten me, but I keep my eyes open. One of these days the shower will be cleaned out to use as a shower and they will take the cookies out without much thought. I can easily fill up while one is busy in the shower. Every dog has her day and it's not the fastest dog that wins the race. Persistence! Persistence! Persistence!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment