Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Coco Got Busted



Here is a picture of the trail we USED to run at Wompatuck State Park. The old man would takes us out on the leash and walk us to the stone wall at the head ot the trail, then let us loose. It was neato! Running back and forth without anything to tie us down. The second picture is what we looked like off leash, after we had run a good deal

Unfortunately, Coc's sins have come back to haunt us. See, Coco likes to smoke grass, I mean eat grass. She can be seen grabbing a blade or two from time to time, but I guess that when she goes "cross country" she really grazes. Dad caught her and our last visit to the trail was strictly on the leash all the way. Too bad, this time we saw a deer and if I were not chained down, I'm sure I could have caught it Bad Coco!

Have a little compassion! I didn't try to get caught and it's hard giving up grass once you've been hooked. How did I know Dad would find out?

How didn't you know? You left a loaf of un -digested grass on Dad's bed in the morning. Did you think he would miss it? Did you think he might blame me, even though I was outside the bedroom door all night?

OK, OK, enough! I haven't had a blade of grass in three days and I'm going through withdrawal. Oh, my head.

If your head hurts, I'm glad. They shouldn't punish me because you were being stupid. They could let me run free and just leash you.

In case you haven't noticed, we're on the road again, and we get walked at rest areas where we never were allowed to run free. We'll have to wait until we get to some destination to see if there will be enough land, or preferably beach to let us romp and play.

I can wait for a nice beach!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment